Terms and Conditions
1. This Agreement: The term of this Agreement shall commence and last for the period stated on the first page of the Agreement and then it shall be automatically extended for successive periods of time equal to the current term but no less than three (3) months (unless stated in renewal legal term limits apply) until brought to an end by Titan Offices, Inc. or by the client. All periods of time stated in this Agreement shall be until the last calendar day of the month in which they would expire otherwise. The Renewal fees shall be changed to current market rate or List Price, whichever is higher at that time. The Client (You) must pay any reasonable costs which may include legal fees that Titan Offices, Inc. may incur in enforcing any of the terms of this Agreement. Titan Offices, Inc. and building management staff (maintenance crew, cleaning crew, etc.) reserve the right to enter all offices at any time for any reason with no prior notice to Client.
2. Compliance with House Set of Rules: The Client agrees to comply with the Rules and Regulations presented upon execution of this Agreement. Titan Offices, Inc. holds the right to change set Rules and Regulations and supplement and/or replace with other reasonable rules, in which the new set of Rules and Regulations shall be binding to client and associates of client after four (4) days upon receiving updated set of Rules and Regulations. As a client of Titan Offices, you are advised that the building, parking lot, and 33rd floor may be recorded by surveillance cameras.
3. Default/Termination of this Agreement: Termination of this Agreement can be done by Titan Offices, Inc. immediately by giving the client notice once and without needing to follow any additional type of procedure to do so if (i) the client becomes bankrupt, goes into liquidation, insolvent in anyway and/or unable to pay its debts as they are due to Titan Offices, Inc. (ii) the client and/or associates of client break any of the set of Rules and Regulations (iii) client does not pay amount due to Titan Offices, Inc. by designated payment date and after written notice of clients failure to pay, client does not pay within 2 days after the date of written notice; written notice may be in any written format including but not limited to email or an invoice indicating that payment is overdue. (iv) client does not otherwise comply with any of the terms in the entirety of this Agreement and/or any other Agreements agreed upon with Titan Offices, Inc. (v) Client receives an unreasonable amount of mail through the Titan Offices Mail (vi) failure to correct default by client within set time period allotted by written notice (vii) if client repeatedly defaults under any section of this Agreement, in which Titan Offices, Inc. does not need to allow any leniency days (viii) if client and/or associates of client use the Titan Offices, Inc. location/Center/Name for any illegal purposes, illegal operations, or client and/or associates are not in compliance with federal law or state law, statue or within the United States Postal Service regulations. If Titan Offices, Inc. terminates this or any other Agreement with You (Client) and/or associates of client, it does not terminate any outstanding obligations, which may include payment due, payment for additional services that have been set in price and also may include the payment of the monthly fee for the remainder of the period agreed upon in this Agreement if the Agreement had not been ended and/or terminated.
4. Damages, Insurance and Lost or Stolen Items: A) The Client (You) are responsible for any damage the Client causes to any aspect of the Titan Offices, Inc. which includes, the common areas, parking facilities, the building, rented office space, elevators and any aspect/area/premises that the building is located in. It is the Client’s responsibility to insure its employees, agents, associates, representatives, visitors, client parties, personal property against any and all risks and the client assumes all risks associated with the property at hand (whether the property is in client’s possession, client’s parties possession or in the possession of Titan Offices, Inc.). B) The Client (You) releases forever and discharges Titan Offices, Inc. from any losses, claims respect thereto and damages without any limit. Titan Offices, Inc. is not responsible and has no liability for any lost or stolen items. Titan Offices, Inc. is not responsible and has no liability for any lost or stolen packages, lost or stolen mail and it is to be understood that the Client (You), at Client’s (Your) sole cost, is responsible for obtaining insurance against any and all risks of lost or stolen packages or lost or stolen mail.
5. Employees of Titan Offices, Inc.: 1. In the duration of this Agreement and six full months after the Agreement is void, the Client and or any associates, members, Clients Parties may not knowingly offer and/or solicit employment to any of the staff employees or Titan Offices, Inc. This applies to any employee of Titan Offices, Inc. currently employed by Titan Offices, Inc. and three (3) full months after employment has ended. If a Client was to not follow any of the terms provided in this Agreement regarding the employees of Titan Offices, Inc. the fee due to Titan Offices, Inc. would be equal to an equivalent of a reasonable one year’s salary for the position of employment given. 2. Client Legal Representation: Throughout the duration of this Agreement and five (5) years thereafter, the Client (You) agree that neither the client, nor any of the client’s associates, members, partners, officers, employees, any peoples associated with the clients associates, members, partners, officers, employees, (“Clients Parties”, and any Peoples Associated with “Clients Parties”) shall represent or otherwise provided any type of legal counsel to, any of Titan Offices, Inc.’s current or former employees in any dispute, any legal proceeding, against any of the employees, affiliates and officers of Titan Offices, Inc.
6. Payments and Deposits: Client agrees to pay without need of demand by Titan Offices, Inc., the Monthly Basic Fee and all other recurring monthly fees in advance on the first day of each month. This includes all payments due for all services provided by Titan Offices, Inc., parking fees and any other fees that the Client (You) and associates, members, visitors and any “Client Parties” have accrued in said amount of time. If client wishes to dispute any portion of payment due on, Client (You) agrees to pay the full amount of the undisputed portion of the payment due on the first day of the calendar month. Client acknowledges that payment charge disputes must be made within thirty (30) days or Client (You) waives the right to dispute any charges. If any type of payment is not received by Titan Offices, Inc. by the third (3rd) day of the calendar month, client will be charged ten (10%) percent of the total payment due in addition to the original payment due for bookkeeping fees. Client will be charged 10% per month on late payments, or the highest rate permitted by current applicable law, whichever rate may be less. When this agreement is signed, Client (You) are required to immediately pay Total One-Time Costs, and Total Monthly Costs and any other fees that are a part of this Agreement. It is the Client’s responsibility to provide credit card details. Execution of Credit Card Authorization must be made for Credit Card Transactions on any fees. Declined Credit Cards will incur a service fee of $40.00.
7. Clean Up Costs: Upon expiration of this Agreement, client will be charged $350 for the clean-up and restoration of the office that was occupied.
8. Security Deposit: Client shall deposit with Titan Offices, Inc. specified amount of monies in this Agreement, immediately after execution of this Agreement. These monies shall be security for Client faithful performance under all of the terms in this Agreement and also any other obligations that they have agreed upon with Titan Offices, Inc. If at any time of the duration of this Agreement (which can include renewals and extensions) if any of the Monthly Fees, or additional service fees are to increase, the amount of the security deposit shall also be increased accordingly in a reasonable manner (proportionally) and the client will have five (5) business days from the time of request to deliver the additional monies for the increased security deposit. The monies held as a security deposit will not be held in a different account from Titan Offices, Inc. and the Client (You) will not be paid any interest on these monies (The Security Deposit). The Security Deposit monies provided to Titan Offices, Inc. can be used to pay Clients outstanding payments and fees needed at any time with Titan Offices, Inc.’s discretion. Titan Offices, Inc. holds the right to ask for replacement monies to take place of monies spent on outstanding fees and/or any charges that have taken place. The monies held as security deposit by Titan Offices, Inc. shall be returned to Client within a period of 90 days after this Agreement has ended. Titan Offices, Inc. holds the right to keep all security deposits for any infringement of this Agreement.
9. Use of Any Aspect Of Titan Offices, Inc.: 1. The Client and/or any associates, members, Client Parties, visitors, officers cannot carry on a business that competes with Titan Offices, Inc.’s business of providing any type of offices that contain additional services, virtual offices or any aspect of the Titan Offices, Inc.’s business model. 2. The Client (You) may have used a previously designated address as its business address with written consent of Titan Offices, Inc. The Client is not allowed to use the addresses of multiple Titan Offices, Inc. locations unless permitted by written consent and/or by law and/or by local rules of compliance. The Client may only use and carry on a business name in its own name and/or a name that Titan Offices, Inc. has agreed upon previously. 3. The Client (You) and/or any associates, members, Client Parties, Visitors, officers cannot use any of the phone numbers of Titan Offices, Inc. unless provided by written consent. The Client (You) and/or associates, members, officers, Client Parties cannot use the Titan Offices, Inc. website as means of advertising any other business than Titan Offices, Inc.
10. Compliance: 1. The Client (You) must comply with all laws and regulations that are relevant in their business, which can include the conduct, the transactions and any aspect of the business doings. The client must not do anything illegal in any way with connection to the business of Titan Offices, Inc. or any of its locations. The Client (You) may not do anything that may be considered as an annoyance, nuisance or bother any of the other clients at any of the Titan Offices, Inc. locations. If Client (You) does any action that increases Titan Offices, Inc.’s insurance premium and/or lowers the reputation (in any way that Titan Offices, Inc. sees fit) Client (You) will immediately be asked for reasonable compensation and may be evicted as see fit. Any violation that will cause insurance premium increases and/or lowering of reputation of Titan Offices, Inc. shall be considered as a material default and Titan Offices, Inc. may terminate this Agreement without any notice. 2. Client (You) acknowledges that Titan Offices, Inc. may be transferring Client’s personal data and/or made accessible to employees of Titan Offices, Inc., in any location for the purposes of providing services and accommodating the client.
11. Liability: Titan Offices, Inc. holds to the maximum extent which is permitted by applicable law that Titan Offices, Inc. shall and/or will not to any extent be held responsible and not is liable in any way for anything that may occur and is not responsible and/or liable for failure to provide a service as a result of strike, mechanical fault, mechanical breakdown, internet failure, internet fault, termination of Titan Offices, Inc.’s interest in a building containing any of its locations, Holidays, mail, lighting in any of its locations, air conditioning and heating in any of its locations, water damage to any object. The Client (You) waive all rights and agree to waive and agree not to make any claims for indirect, direct, punitive, consequential, specific, unspecific, damages, and not limited to loss of business, loss of data, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of monies, loss of any items in any of the Titan Offices, Inc. locations, loss of clientele, loss of business reputation, loss of any kind in connection to Titan Offices, Inc. or this Agreement with Titan Offices, Inc.. Any error, omission, failure, incorrect data, incorrect information, failure of delivery of mail or packages, damages to mail, damages to packages or any interruption of services on behalf of Titan Offices, Inc. is waived and Client (You) waive all rights in these instances. Client (You) also acknowledge that the landlord of the building of interest in any of the Titan Offices, Inc. locations is not liable and should not be held responsible for anything. Officers, members, clients, employees, shareholders, partners, agents, representatives, associates, directors, owners of Titan Offices, Inc. and of the buildings of interest of all current, future, and past Titan Offices, Inc. locations are not held responsible and not liable for any of the above and below mentioned.
12. Fees/Charges: 1. Taxes and duty charges: Client (You) agrees to pay on time, each time, all sales, use and excise and any other taxes and license fees which the Client is required to pay any type of governmental authority and if Titan Offices, Inc. requests, a written notice or evidence of such payment being received by respective governmental authority. 2. Any taxes accumulated to Titan Offices, Inc. due to a Client (You) and all parties associated to Client shall be billed to Client with written notice. Failure to pay such fees and/or late payment of fees shall incur a $500 charge in addition to what monies is due. 3. Insufficient Funds: Client (You) shall pay a fee of a service fee of $40 on any returned check or any other declined payments due to insufficient funds. The fee must be paid within fifteen (15) calendar days after payment is not received in addition to the payment of monies due. Late payments of any kind shall incur a 10% late fee on outstanding balance in addition to original payment due. 4. Discounts: If Client (You) and any party of Client benefitted from a special discount, special discount rate, free service, promotional offer, Titan Offices, Inc. holds the right to discontinue that special discount, special discount rate, free service, promotional offer, or any other type of reduced price with a written notice to Client. 5. Titan Offices, Inc. holds the right to increase any fee for any service provided to Client and all parties associated with Client. This can be for any type of service and also includes any services which discounts are given for, special rates, special offers, promotional offers and any reduced price items. Terms for Virtual Office Fees/Office Rental Fees shall be specified in membership and/or lease agreements. 6. Automatic Payments: Payment of all fees/charges/late payments/additional charges/any type of monies due to Titan Offices, Inc. shall be done via automated method and/or electronically with debit/credit cards/electronic checks unless otherwise agreed in writing. POSTAL REGULATIONS: Client acknowledges that Titan Offices, Inc. will comply with all United States Postal Service rules and regulations regarding mail for Clients and mail that is addressed to a Client/client parties. Client/all parties associated with Client shall comply with all USPS regulations and rules and all amendments and USPS interpretations of all rules and regulations.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Any violation of the rules below shall be a violation of signed Agreement and may/shall cause a termination of Agreement and/or Client (You) shall need pay a fine of reasonable determined monies.
1. Client (You) and all parties associated with Client, after use of any of the conference rooms in any of the Titan Offices, Inc. locations, must clean up and return to prior state and condition before Client’s use. This may include audio/visual equipment, chairs, tables, computers, lights. If Client does not adhere to this rule there shall be a $150.00 cleaning fee and/or a larger fee required to restore conference room to its original state.
2. Client (You) and all parties associated with Client shall adhere to a noise level which is conducive to a professional work environment. Noise level of Client and all parties associated with client shall not annoy and/or interfere with any other Clients and all parties of Clients. Clients shall conduct themselves in a businesslike manner, shall be in proper attire and use good personal hygiene at all times. Client shall not be a nuisance or disturb any other Clients or associated parties of clients at any of the Titan Offices, Inc. locations. Clients shall not bring any foul/noxious gas or any substance to any of the Titan Offices, Inc. locations.
3. Client (You) and all parties associated with Client shall not create/conduct/manage any activity within the premises of the building of any of the Titan Offices, Inc. locations that shall create excess traffic and/or inappropriate to the business of executive office suites.
4. Client and all parties associated with Client shall not conduct business in the corridors and/or any common areas such as walkways, doorways, restrooms, kitchen, mail room and any other common areas other than the offices and conference rooms. Clients and all parties associated with Clients shall not block or crowd common areas. All Clients and parties associated with clients shall leave common areas the exact way they have found them. Clients need to report to Titan Offices, Inc. staff if a common area is in need of cleaning. If a Client makes a mess and does not clean up after themselves in a common area a $150 cleaning fee will be assessed. Client shall not prop open any common doors during and/or after business hours. All corridors, hallways, stairways, elevators, bathrooms shall not be obstructed in anyway other than ingress and egress.
5. No type of advertisement, identifying signs, business signs, business logos, artwork or any type of other notices are allowed in any of the areas of the Titan Offices, Inc. locations except INSIDE of the offices. Client cannot add anything on the exterior of any building that Titan Offices, Inc. is located in. Client may not post anything on the sidelight of their office. Signage that can be seen from common areas such as hallways is not permitted.
6. Client and all parties associated with Client shall drive in a safe manner in all parking structures associated with Titan Offices, Inc. Clients shall adhere to all rules of parking structures and shall not cause an annoyance to any other peoples associated with any building that Titan Offices, Inc. is located in.
7. Smoking is strictly prohibited in any area of all Titan Offices, Inc. locations including offices, conference rooms, common areas, hallways, elevators, stairways. Smoking is only allowed outside of the buildings of interest in the designated “Smoking Permitted” areas. Clients shall not smoke anywhere around and/or near any buildings of a Titan Offices, Inc. location other than in the designated smoking areas.
8. Client and all parties associated with Client shall not use any other cooking equipment at any Titan Offices, Inc. location other than the microwave oven in the kitchen provided by Titan Offices, Inc.
9. Client and all parties associated with Client shall not and are not permitted to send/place “mass market”, direct mail/direct email advertising using Titan Offices, Inc. provided phone numbers, emails nor shall Client use Titan Offices, Inc. addresses as a return address for mass marketing mailers/postcards or any type of mail/email/phone calls/voicemails that would generate an excessive amount of incoming calls, mail, email and/or voicemails.
10. Client and all parties associated with Client shall not bring/use/store any oil, flammable fluids, gasoline, kerosene, explosives, combustible or hazardous materials to any Titan Offices, Inc. location.
11. Client shall not bring any animals (except Seeing Eye animals) into any Titan Offices, Inc. location or Building nor shall any bicycles or vehicles be brought into any of the Titan Offices, Inc. locations or buildings.
12. Client and all parties associated with Client shall not remove furniture, fixtures, artwork from any offices or any common areas. If a Client would like to remove something, they must with written notice to a Titan Offices, Inc. staff member request with reason to remove and wait until approved to do so.
13. Client and all parties associated with Client shall not sell or produce liquor, tobacco or narcotics in any form at any of the Titan Offices, Inc. locations.
14. Client and all parties associated with Client shall not use Titan Offices, Inc. locations for sleeping or lodging or for any illegal and/or immoral purposes.
15. Client shall not modify, remove, change, uninstall or install any of the locks or bolts and may not add any locks or bolts to any of the windows or doors at any of the Titan Offices, Inc. locations; furthermore, Client may not make duplicates of keys to the premises as this will cause a security concern and require the locks to be changed. The current lock change fee is $1,000 per lock and is subject to increase if lock change costs increase.
16. Client shall not use any of the Titan Offices, Inc. locations for manufacturing or storage of merchandise, except storage that occurs incidental to typical/general office purposes.
17. Client shall turn off all lights, lock doors and all other electrical items before leaving office space for an extended period of time. If Client is going to be leaving for a period of three (3) months, Client must with written notice, notify Titan Offices, Inc. staff.
18. Titan Offices, Inc. shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss, damages, theft, and misplacement, of any property belonging to a Client or any parties associated with a Client.
19. The restrooms, urinals, wash bowls, and all apparatus in restrooms shall not be used for any other purpose other than for which they were constructed. The expense of any apparatus in restrooms which is broken, stopped or damaged resulting from the violation of this rule shall be paid by Client (You). If Client and/or all parties associated with Client cause any damage they will receive written notice with fee.
20. Client and all parties associated with Client shall deposit all trash/garage/recyclables into designated receptacles. Client shall not leave; throw any garbage/trash/recyclables in any area except INSIDE designated receptacles.
21. Client shall not conduct/manage any type of auction, fire sale, bankruptcy, quitting business, and/or any type of similar sale on/at any location of Titan Offices, Inc.
22. All exterior blinds in all offices of Titan Offices, Inc., and blinds of conference rooms shall be kept either all the way up or all the way down to maintain a professional Class A look in all locations of Titan Offices, Inc.
23. Client and all parties associated with Client are responsible for covering all food and drinks when being transported through common areas of Titan Offices, Inc. Titan Offices, Inc. is not to be held responsible for any personal injury in connection to food or drink.
24. Client shall not rent/lease office space to a third party. In the event that Client is found to be renting/leasing space to a third party a fee of $1,000 per day shall be charged to Client until problem is cured.
25. Client shall not allow/ permit the use of anything in any of the Titan Offices, Inc. locations that will then in turn increase the rate of insurance on the Building of Interest or on Titan Offices, Inc. In the event that the rate of insurance is increased due to a Client, the Client will then have to pay a Fee and also Agreement shall be terminated and Client evicted.
26. The electrical current shall only be used for ordinary lighting purposes, to run desktop or laptop computers, printers, telephones and any other type of electrical equipment that is generally used in an office workspace. If Client is found using electrical current for any reason other than office equipment the Client shall pay the difference in electrical use and a $100 fee.
27. Client and all parties associated with Client shall not engage in soliciting, peddling, canvassing in any areas associated with a Titan Offices, Inc. location or building of interest that a Titan Offices, Inc. location is in. Client and all parties associated with Client shall not provide any services to Titan Offices, Inc. clients and/or customers, if such services are offered by Titan Offices, Inc.
28. Client and all parties associated with Client shall not mark, nail, screw, drill, paint, affix and/or add anything to the walls, ceilings, floors in any area of any Titan Offices, Inc. location. Client shall need written permission to do any of the above by a Titan Offices, Inc. staff member. Client and all parties associated with Client shall not deface damage, ruin, or injure any aspect of a building of interest that Titan Offices, Inc. is located in. The expense of fixing/remedying any damage done shall be assessed to Client with an additional $350 fee.
29. Client and all parties associated with Client shall not damage, deface, ruin any aspect of furniture provided with an office space and/or any furniture in common areas. Damaged furniture shall be replaced with an exact replacement at the cost of the Client.
30. Client and all parties associated with Client shall not engage in any type of harassment or any type of disruptive/annoying behavior which includes verbal and physical behavior, in any area of any location of Titan Offices, Inc. Titan Offices, Inc. and Building Landlord reserve the right to expel and exclude any persons, to the judgment of Titan Offices, Inc. and/or Building Security/Building Landlord, that may be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs of any kind.
31. Titan Offices, Inc. holds the right to limit the weight and size of all safes, file cabinets, file rooms, desks, and other and any type of heavy types of property in Client office(s).
32. No furniture, office equipment, supplies, packages, merchandise, large items, shall be received in the Building of Interest at any Titan Offices, Inc. location and/or carried up or down any elevator except by designated times by a written notice by a Titan Offices, Inc. staff member. Titan Offices, Inc. and Building Landlord waive all responsibility and are not to be held responsible for loss and/or damages to any of the above mentioned items. Client shall be responsible for the cost of repairing any aspect of Building of Interest and/or any aspect of a Titan Offices, Inc. location due to the movement/maintenance of the above mentioned items. Building Landlord and Titan Offices, Inc. are not responsible or liable for any injury to Client or Client’s movers during move-in and move-out periods—Client agrees to indemnify and hold both Titan Offices, Inc. and Building Landlord harmless should any claims arise as a result of or in connection to their move-in or move-out.
33. On weekends and/or legal holidays and after normal business hours established by Titan Offices, Inc. access to building or any Titan Offices, Inc. location may be denied unless Client/persons associated with Client are properly identified. Neither Titan Offices, Inc. nor Building Landlord shall be held responsible or liable for any damages, losses, losses of business for any error regarding admission into building and/or any Titan Offices, Inc. location. In case of an emergency, mob, invasion, riot, public disturbance or public commotion the Building Landlord holds the right to prevent access to building from any persons including all clients and all parties associated with clients. Titan Offices, Inc. holds/reserves the right to create such other Rules and Regulations at any point in time when deemed necessary for the safety, care, cleanliness of any Titan Offices, Inc. location. Titan Offices, Inc. shall not be responsible for the failure of any and all Clients and all parties associated to follow any of the above stated rules and any additional rules that may be created in the future. All future Rules and Regulations shall be created on a need basis and will be created with very reasonable basis.
One Time Charges & Other Charges
Charges on Client’s (Your) invoice list the items purchased during billing periods; Billing periods for additional charges (i.e. meeting rooms, administrative services, validations, postage, copies, etc.) are from the 15th of the previous month to the 14th of the current month, billed in arrears. These charges do not occur every month, but only when Client/all parties associated with Client purchase/utilize certain services.
1. Administrative Services: The charge for total time to produce and/or spent performing administrative tasks such as copying, printing, taking messages, preparing documents, preparing spreadsheets/presentations and any and all other administrative support during any time period by a Titan Offices, Inc. staff member. $60/hour chargeable in minimum 10 minute increments.
2. Business Continuation Fee: A business continuity fee will be charged in the amount of $300 per month for three months after the Client’s agreement expires. Titan will forward all mail and correspondence to Client’s billing address for three months after expiration of the Agreement. Client may incur postage and other related fees. $300/Month for three months. Titan reserves the right to withhold these amounts from Client’s security deposit.
3. Food and Beverage Fee: Unlimited use of Coffee Station and its beverages, use of filtered water in kitchen, and use of kitchen area. $30/person/month
4. Setup Fees: The cost to activate services such as internet, Titan’s services, telephone, fax, virtual office, office space rental, setup fee for creating a Titan Offices, Inc. account and any other fees needed to set up any service for Client and all parties associated with Client.
• Initial Setup: $100 per person
o Includes 1 Access Card, 1 Key for assigned office, setup with US Post Office for mailing, and setup on Xerox machine with user code.
• Telephone Package Installation and Programming: $200 per handset o Includes setup of phone tree, personal greeting (if call answering is purchased), installation of telephone and activation of telephone handset.
• Internet Access Installation: $150 per connection
o Includes setup of user authentication code for internet access (if necessary), setup to access network printers, scanners and other utilities over the Company’s broadband.
• Additional Internet Outlets $450 per drop and removal o Additional drops for internet connections or VOIP connections.
• Dedicated Fax, Modem Line, or Additional Telephone Line $100 per line
• Additional Voicemail Box, Tree or Paging $25 per feature
• Call Patching Setup – $30 per number
o Call patching for transferring phone calls to outside numbers from reception • Additional Keys and Keycards $50 per key or keycard
o Each initial setup fee includes one key and one keycard, additional keys and additional keycards are $50 each. ie: 1 additional key and 1 additional keycard =$100
• Directory Strip $200 each
o Directory Strips are prepared and installed by a third party vendor. Monthly fee for Directory Strip is $25.
5. Clean Up Fee/Cleaning Fee: The total amount of cost to cover normal cleaning and to return Office space rented out to its original condition, which shall be a minimum of $350. Titan Offices reserves the right to withhold this amount from security deposit. (Additional damages shall require a larger fee)
6. Late Fees: If a payment is not received when due, Client will be charged ten (10%) percent of the total payment due in addition to the original payment due for bookkeeping fees. Late Fees must be paid within 15 calendar days in addition to the outstanding balance or an additional Late Fee will be charged.
7. Meeting Rooms and Day Office Fees: The total fee/charge for usage of meeting and conference rooms and also the total fee/charge for use of a Day Office. Rates may vary. Contact your center manager for current rates.
8. Office Supplies Fee: The total cost of office supplies utilized or purchased from Titan Offices, Inc. during billing period.
9. Other Recharges/Validations: Total amount of any other product purchased or utilized from Titan Offices, Inc. which may include parking validations. Contact your center manager for current rates. Rates may be subject to change over time.
10. Printing, Coping and Scanning Fees: The total cost for black/white and color prints, copies and scans in a billing cycle. Contact your center manager for current rates. Rates may be subject to change over time.
11. Shipping and Mailing Fees: The total amount of shipping services for mail, packages and express or local courier fees in a billing cycle. Postage fees will be subject to a 30% premium. i.e.: stamp cost = $1 client is charged $1.30. Client will also incur a minimum $10 administrative fee per forward.
12. Telecom and IT Fees: The total amount of local, domestic, long distance and international telephone calls made during billing cycle dates. Contact your center manager for current rates. Rates may be subject to change over time.
13. Incoming Mail, Packages and Shipments: All incoming mail, packages and shipments will be stored for no additional charge for three days including the day of receipt; after three days, Client will be charged a $10 per day fee per package or envelope.
I agree that I have read and understood the Terms and Conditions, Rules and Regulations and One-Time Charges of this Agreement. I agree to comply with those terms and my obligations as set out in them and understand that this Agreement does not automatically come to an end. This agreement is binding from the agreement date, is personally guaranteed by the person signing up and on contract and may not be terminated once it is made, except in accordance with its terms. All outstanding sums for this account shall be the responsibility of the Client and any default to this agreement shall be enforced and may negatively affect the Client’s credit. Client will be responsible for all costs associated with the collection of outstanding sums due by Company.
Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, shall be determined by arbitration in Los Angeles, CA before three arbitrators. The arbitration shall be administered by JAMS pursuant to its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures and in accordance with the Expedited Procedures in those Rules. Judgment on the Award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. This clause shall not preclude parties from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration from a court of appropriate jurisdiction.